It is the end of term...there is not much fun happening at the moment. We did take the boys to the park on Sunday and watched the parade of boats on the river. That was fun...here is the video evidence.
2. April 10th is National Sibling Day...do you have siblings, and if so are you close? Share a favorite story involving one or all of your siblings. If you don't have siblings did you ever wish you did?
My sister passed away about 12 1/2 years ago. She was fives years older than I was and were always in different 'life stages' until just before she passed away. My sister was a legitimate genius especially in relation to math and numbers. Had she been able to deal with authority, she would have been the first person in my family to get a PhD.
3. Is it important to you to 'buy American'? How far will you go to 'buy American'? If you're not American insert your own country in the blank.
I live in America but still love Canada - so I guess I am more into buying North American.
4. Besides The Bible, what book has impacted your spirituality in some way?
I always like the work of Confucius. I found much of what he wrote to be quite wise.
5. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Do you find rainy days calming or depressing? When were you last caught in a rainstorm? What's blooming in your neck of the woods today?
This is Charleston in April. Everything is blooming at the moment. This place is an explosion of color at the moment and a lot of it came from having a really rainy February.
6. What's your favorite yellow food?
Banana of course - though I do like them with a little green left on them.
7. April is National Poetry Month...what's a poem that holds special meaning for you, and why is it special.
I have always been partial to the Man in the Glass.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
After taking a bit of a bloggy break, it is nice to be back and writing again.