- I am speaking at another conference this weekend. Two in a row. Looking forward to seeing all of the North Carolina Festival Folks.
- On a related note: You can view the presentation here.
- I got to have a sort of lunch with Heather this week. Otherwise, we have been two ships passing in the night.
- On a related note: There is only three more four more weeks of this schedule from places unmentionable left.
- I am starting to use my blog for teaching my classes. I didn't know how it would work but it seems to be doing okay. If you really want to know what an RFP is click here.
- On a related note: I have bonus points ready for any of my readers that submit the assignment at the end.
- Working on my annual review today. It is not that often that one has a year as good as I had in 2012. On the student teaching evaluations there is a question, "The professor is an effective teacher." My scores, I averaged 4.9 out of 5.0.
- On a related note: In my publishing I hit four top twenty journals with two in top five. That is a career for some people.
Friendship Friday - Blog Goals
That is a good question. I do not really have blog goals. It is just really blog as a form of mental masterba- well-lets just call it self gratification that people have a strange desire to look upon now and then. For instance, I did officially go over 50,000 all time page views this week and have been averaging over 5,000 a month recently (knowing these numbers makes my quantoid heart proud). Sincerely, I thank everyone who stops by and I really do love comments.
Since this is about some shameless self promotion (and I am not above that), I invite everyone to participate in the hops that I host on a weekly basis. They are:
The Monday Quiz About Me
Thirsty for Comments Thursday
So drop on by and try one of these out.
P.S. Heather is looking for a couple of co-hosts for Thirsty for Thursday - so hop over to http://www.Actingbalanced.com if you are interested.
Friday Four Fill In Fun
This week’s statements:
1. Making sense is hard.
2. I get happy easily.
3. The number of emails in my inbox is insane and a little out of control.
4. Traveling to conferences makes me feel beat up for the next week but it is generally worth it.
|Me, presenting at this conference last year. Ignore how big the belly looks.|