Thanks to Mrs. 4444's for hosting Friday Fragments...
- I am very tired today. Both boys were up around 2:30 AM and never went back to bed therefore leading to my distinct lack of sleep.
- On a related note: Please forgive spelling and grammar mistakes contained within this post. It is tough to be correct when typing with my eyes closed. That is my story and I am sticking with it.
- I wrote a great post on friendship types this week that has gotten little love. Can you help a poor blogger out and give me a pity click.
- On a related note: The more I think about this, the more I would like to figure out friendship and its evolution through the trip experience. I have heard a ton of stories about people who came closer and people who never talk to each other again after traveling together.
- Is it telling that my kids lives are so much more interesting than mine at the moment. Robyn is competing on a debate team, Liam is learning to spell and read, Erik is learning all of his animal sounds. Heather is even doing well with secret shopping, volunteering at Liam's school and her bloggy world.
- On a related note: I leave on the 13th for Germany via Switzerland. I guess that will even things out.