Thanks to Mrs. 4444's for hosting Friday Fragments...
- This week my sabbatical went all of heck as I was in the office three out of the four days. Doing presentations, covering classes and facilitating meetings was not on my agenda for the week.
- On a related note: I love my boss (he is a great guy) but if he phones me next week, I am going to pretend I am not home.
- I had a doctors appointment this week that didn't go as planned. I have to thank my parents for inferior generics...then again, I also thank them for superior parenting.
- On a related note: Welcome to Charleston to my parents. It is always fun having you visit.
- As a result of my doctors appointment, I am now on this new special diet that really stinks! No seriously, it is making me fart a whole lot.
- On a related note: That was probably TMI wasn't it?
- Apparently football season has started. My description of football, a game where men in really tight pants like to jump on top of one another in order to try and
getstrip the ball.
- On a related note: Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Post a Comment