This week’s statements:
2. I love the smell of napalm in the morning
4. If I was better at golf, I would be a philanderer. P.S. Good Luck at the Masters Tiger!
Now thanks to Mrs. 4444's for hosting the Fragments...
- I took a couple of weeks off of blogging. It is the end of term and life is going at 100 miles an hour. I may have to take off a few more days between now and then - so my apologies in advance.
- On a related note: I do like visiting y'all - it is just going to take me longer to do so. I am trying to get to as many as I can.
- Heather's car is going in for repair today. Please send us inexpensive thoughts.
- On a related note:My check engine light came on while driving home last night...uggggg!
- I got pulled over for the first time ever in my life last month. My crime? The light over my license plate was out.
- On a related note: I now have to go to court on Monday to show that I have fixed such an egregious offence.