1. The popular saying, 'All is fair in love and war' is originally credited to English writer John Lyly. Is he right?
P.S. - I will give you this one - brei is a suspension of finely divided tissue in an isotonic medium, used chiefly as a culture for certain viruses. In this case, I am hint that poor treatment is like a virus. If you start to treat others poorly, it spreads and makes things worse.
2. Are you a cereal eater? What's your favorite kind?
No, but as a kid I used to love Boo Berry and County Chocula...
3. A five year old in Pennsylvania was recently given a ten day school suspension for talking with a friend about shooting one another with a Hello Kitty Bubble gun (the gun blows bubbles). She did not have the gun with her at school.
Steven Tyler wrote perfect lyrics for this...
4. Whatever happened to_____________________________?
compassion, empathy, common sense?
5. January 23rd is National Handwriting Day, billed as a day to reacquaint yourself with a pen and pencil. Do you like your handwriting? Do you prefer to print or write in cursive? This date was chosen because its the birth date of John Hancock. What's the last thing you signed your name to?
I do like hand writing though I tend to do a mixture of cursive and printing. I signed my name yesterday to a series of forms at work.
I have been to Philadelphia a couple of time. It is a nice city.
7. Share something funny you've heard a child say.
8. Insert your own random thought here.