Thanks to Mrs. 4444's for hosting Friday Fragments...
- I looked at the scale today and it said 216 from a start of 231 just over three weeks ago. I still have another 17 lbs to go.
- On a related note: The diet still sucks. It is a good thing that I have tremendous discipline.
- If one spouse is put onto a diet should the other spouse go on it too in support?
- On a related note: Heather says heck no.
- How does one lose weight on their face. Is there a real version of chin ups?
- On a related note: Heather says I have lost weight in my shoulders. Is that a compliment?
- Heather hosts a great blog hop called the Monday Quiz About Me. It needs some love - so on Sunday night or Monday AM head to www.ActingBalanced.com to check it out. You won't be disappointed.
- On a related note: It seems like Wordless Wednesday has become Wordless Tuesday.
- Does anyone else regularly watch TED Talks? I have started watching two a day and feel it is stirring my creative and intellectual energy as a result.
- On a related note: I need to start writing again.
- I am working on cleaning up the blog. Is there something missing on the blog here that you think I should add or something I should get rid of. I would love some feedback.
- On a related note: No, this will not be a total redesign of the blog, just merely some tweaking to keep it interesting. Actually that is just my excuse for I am too dumb to try the whole thing on my own and I'd rather not screw it up when it is actually working okay.
Post a Comment