Thanks to the fabulous Ms. 4444's for hosting Friday Fragments:
- This has been the first week of my sabbatical. It has been nice to be home a little more this week especially with my health issues going on.
- On a related note: My heart is officially the Microsoft Windows of body parts. It works 90% of the time but when things go amiss, it takes forever to reboot. It is annoying but manageable.
- I have set another visitation record for the month on the blog. Thanks to all of you for making it happen. I appreciate the time and the responses to my posts. It is gratifying to know that you are doing something others like.
- On a related note: Some people need to get a life.
- I was on the news again - I will add the video when it comes up on the news channels website.
- On a related note: Seeing myself on camera is a really nice weight less incentive.
- It is raining again. I am starting to get sick of rain every afternoon. Now that the kids are in school, it really takes away from after school play time.
- On a related note: Given the level of drought across the country this year, I guess complaining about the rain seems really silly to quite a few of you. Therefore, I rescind the above complaint.
- It feels weird not being totally busy. To have a few minutes of somewhat quiet every now and then is a strange. Heather and I actually had a conversation yesterday.
- On a related note: What will happen if an opportunity for marital relations occurs? I am not sure what to do since it has been so long.
Post a Comment