These will be short fragments for me this week.
- A person who has a bad history with you comes up with a mea culpa moment - do you trust them or take a wait and see approach?
- On a related note, can people really change what seems to be their nature in general?
- I always thought that the post tenure let down was a bit of a myth but I have learned that this is indeed not. I am in 'wheel spinning' mode at the moment.
- On a related note - only one more week of classes left not that I am counting or anything...
- I wonder if Heather will survive the end of spring break? She has needed at least an hour of private bath time upon my arrival home the last two nights.
- On a related note, come back later tonight for Heather and I weekly He Said/She Said discussion. It is about household chores. A trip to the dog house may be imminent.
- Did that student really just take 20 minutes of time my complaining about 1% overall? Really? Normally I am very patient with students but seriously now...
- On a related note - An 'A' grade is about being outstanding. It is about being heads and shoulders above the average. It is about producing results that are well above expectations.