I will however, get to my Friday meme's. First up Hilary and the Friday Four Fill In...
This week’s statements:
2. I used to love playing baseball as a kid.
4. Once, I was surprised to find myself speechless.
Now onto Mrs. 4444's and the Friday Fragments...
- My life is going at 100 miles an hour with the end of term at the moment. I will blogging intermittently over the next week.
- On a related note: I apologize also for my lack of visiting lately. I enjoy visiting everyone but sometimes work and family obligations takes over.
- I had a real let down teaching my last classes of the semester yesterday. I don't feel like I connected as well with the students this semester as a whole. I am not sure what was different than normal.
- On a related note: I thought I did some of the coolest most innovative teaching I had ever done this semester. That is what makes it feel even worse.
- I have gotten so bad that I am supposed to go up and be on stage for graduation but I feel like some of the students would rather have a couple other faculty members up there instead of me. I have not had the feeling before.
- On a related note: Can you tell I am feeling down today?