Thanks to Joyce for hosting...
1. March 20th is the first day of spring...is she a lion or a lamb in your part of the world?
This is Charleston South Carolina, there is no spring more beautiful than it is here...70 degrees, no humidity, incredible flowers. It is a good deal.
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
We have to clean out all of the baby stuff out of the house.
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
I am a big fan of Pea soup.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
If you look to others for validation, you are always going to be chasing your tail. With that said, I do however, get treated with a great amount of respect by those around me.
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
I am old school, I surf from link to link. I have all of my favorite blogs memorized.
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or Disagree? Why?
I thoroughly agree with this statement. I think we need a diversity of experiences in order to maintain a sense of balance in life. Just like food, in order to appreciate the sweet you need a little bitterness to off set it.
7. When did you last 'spring for something'? What was it?
I bought a colleague lunch last week.
8. Insert your own random thought here?
I am a rebel apparently. I got pulled over for the first time in my life last night. My offense. The light over my license plate was out. I now have to go to court April 15th to show that I have indeed fixed that dastardly light.
Post a Comment