Sunday, March 17, 2013
Fist up, Stasha's Listicles. The topic this week is:
10. Heather occasionally let's me...
9. She doesn't mind TMI...
7. She doesn't drive and talk on the cell phone when I am in the car with her.
6. She doesn't leave her romance novels all over the house anymore (mostly because she reads them on iPad now).
5. Heather did clean once - long ago in a galaxy far, far away. That said, she is true to her blog saying - 'She is indeed a never stay at home mom.' Domestic, she is not.
4. She has reduced the amount of reviews she does because I hated how much 'ummmm product' was cluttering up my house.
3. Heather is willing to put up with my quirkiness. Though she does not think I am funny...
2. Heather is a good mom.
1. Heather is the emotional side I lack - a ying to my yang.
Posted by Wayne W Smith at 3:20 PM