1. Do you play games of luck/chance for money? Have you ever played bingo for money? Visited a casino? Placed a bet on a horse? Bought a lottery ticket?
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
I do like corned beef on rye. I may making a point of having one of those sandwiches for lunch.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
A person who gets to have a vacation alone with their wife. I would love to have two weeks off enjoying life with her.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
A good happy life. Is all I can ask for.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I found this great infographic yesterday searching the news and it got me thinking whether online reviews actually have any impact on my purchasing behaviors. For me, I think they have minimum impact but for others I think that they can be truly influential especially for young or inexperienced consumers. So what I want to know is; do you think online reviews affect your purchasing of travel products?