As the days begin to grow longer and brighter:
Do you plan on spending more time outdoors, being more active?
I am in the middle of my busiest time of year. Festival season in Charleston and I conduct the research for several of them. It is really hectic. This week however, was spring break and I was able to take one day off to spend walking at a Caw Caw Conservation Area with my parents. During the walk I did get to see my first Gator of the year.
Now it is time for Mrs. 4444's and the Friday Fragments...
- It was nice having both sets of parents visit us this week. The kids have been thrilled by all of the grandparent attention.
- On a related note: The extra adult hands are always appreciated around our house.
- Heather and I got to have a date night last Friday. It was very nice even with her getting quite happy with some eight or nine glasses of wine.
- On a related note: It was a Charleston Food + Wine Festival event so...don't judge her too badly. Though she fell asleep five minutes after getting home. You may judge that...
- Everyone thinks that Spring Break means time off for professors. So far this week I spent 18 hours in my office grading on Monday, 12 hours working on research projects on Tuesday. Wednesday was a light day and I took today off but I have a 12 hour day scheduled for tomorrow and another eight scheduled for Saturday.
- On a related note: I am scheduled to work the next three weekends. It is about to be a marathon sprint to get to the end of term. 24/7 - here I come.
- Why don't you stop by Sunday and pick up the questions for Heather and I's Monday Quiz About Me?
- On a related note: Also, stop by on Wednesday for my Wordless Wednesday and Thursday for Thirsty for Comments Thursday. Hey, whadda ya know. A related note that was actually related.