Thanks to Stasha for hosting Listicles. This week's topic is:
10 THINGS YOU ARE PROUD OF
10. Being Canadian...
9. That I know how to pile it higher and deeper (PhD).
8. That I am a Master of something or another - although I can not still fathom what that is quite yet.
7. That I am now a tenured professor. I earned it through being an excellent teacher, solid researcher and contributor to the greater community.
6. That all of the above does not make me smarter than anyone and as a result I know that I can learn and grow by listening and learning to anyone and everyone.
5. That I have learned to love my fellow person not because I have to but rather because I want to.
4. That I am a good dad to Robyn, Liam & Erik.
3. That I am a good husband to Heather.
2. That I am a loving son to my parents.
1. That I can look in the mirror and know that I try my best to be a good person who makes a positive contribution to the world.
Post a Comment