Today (I see the ocean everyday) - Nice.
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
Knock, knock, knock
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
Nope, I am quite allergic to them.
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
I was a nice to a student who was five minutes late handing in their take home exam today. I did however, make them explain why they were late and sweat it out first.
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
I worked in politics, so yes, I have done this a lot and yes, I get my correspondence (even to this day) responded to.
7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
My birthday I guess.
8. Insert your own random thought here.