This weeks Listicle is:
10 “OH NO YOU DIDN’T” GIFTS - A Valentines Edition
10. For Bill Clinton - A box of cigars and Tide spot cleaner.
9. For the Pope - A copy of:
8. For any wife - Apparently, a rice cooker. It has been almost a decade since and I still hear about it.
7. For any husband - One of these... or any of these. Don't click on the links if you are prudish (or at work).
6. For many professional athletes - a year of free penicillin shots...
5. Speaking of athletes, for Manti Teʻo - a copy of...
4. For those who support gay marriage - a reminder that the only one that truly wins is the lawyers and that marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
3. For the "Man in the Yellow Hat" - A poster from the movie, The Truth About Cats & Dogs with the quote, "It's okay to love your pets but you can't loooooove your pets."
2. For your not so bright friend - A copy of the Darwin Awards.
1. For men in general, another holiday in which we have to profess love and caring. I mean really. We need another day in which if we don't spend enough $$$ we get ourselves in trouble or if we do spend our $$$ we get laid - which is in reality worse - because we could have just gone out and 'rented' some for cheaper.
Happy Valentines Day All!
Post a Comment