What do you prefer: Printed Books or E-books?
To be honest, I am still a paper kind of guy. I much prefer to have a book in my hand. There is something to be said about the printed that appeals to me.
3. If I were Heather I would most definitely trade up.
- I have been so busy lately that my blogging has definitely suffered. More so, my visiting has really suffered. My apologies to those who are looking for my visits. I promise to get better when life settles a little (only one more week of schedule nightmare).
- On a related note: I missed Friday Fragments for the first time in forever last week. I sure you all noticed. If not just say you did and assuage my ego.
- Sleep is a commodity in our house lately. Its value akin to gold, privacy or sex.
- On a related note: We are looking forward to grandparent visits soon.
- I made a critical error this week. I looked at the ingredients on my can of Coke Zero.
- On a related note: Is it possible to have caffeine delivered intravenously?
- Heather and I are actually sitting in the same room? What should I do?
- On a related note: Blog of course. We live a sad existence at times.