- Welcome to my in-laws who are arriving on Friday. You apparently misses a snow storm in Toronto and traded it for 70 degree and sunny weather. Nice deal on that one.
- On a related note: Sorry for the cleanliness of the house.
- My week started with getting a brain scan. Apparently they found that I indeed have one. How functional it is - the is up for debate.
- On a related note: My blog posts have been depressing this week.
- For some reason, the College likes to promote the classes I teach (I am in seconds 23-30)...
- On a related note: Honestly, I do not regularly teach classes on the golf course - though last night's view during class. Yeah, I do get to do some pretty cool things...
1. When I am on the phone I have to keep working.
2. I have a long couple weeks ahead of me.
3. I started blogging to play with ideas.
4. My worst habit is being overly logical.
Now it is Joy's turn. In honor to V-day she is talking about relationships. Her queries are:
Do you believe that opposites attract?
No, not really. I believe that people of similar traits tend to find one another. While some may perceive differences, real couples have some basic traits they share.
What qualities do you consider to be most important in a relationship?
You have accept your partner for who and what they are.
What do you think is the secret to relationships that last?
You have to grow and change over time. Remaining stagnant leads to boredom and problems. Be willing to share ideas and move forward both as an individual and as a couple.