I often feel discombobulated by this world of ours. Here are a few of the reasons both large and small...
- We have such abundance on this planet yet, meanwhile a small minority horde it and create immense suffering for many others. I do not understand the extremity of that imbalance at times.
- Why hot dogs and their buns come in packages of different sizes.
- While to love is sometimes a real challenge, hate seems to me to take real energy. One has to constantly work at hating something. I mean to have to continually have it justified and keep up a righteous indignation which takes real will power. It seems all so draining.
- How is it that comic books can be written with more depth than a novel at times?
- Why can we show violence on TV like it is nothing yet show a breast and the country freaks out?
- I enjoy sports but the lengths some go to support their team seems a little odd to me. I sometimes wonder if sports are indeed becoming America's circus to distract us from a lack a bread ala Roman times.
- Finally, how come people can be so interested in Kim Kardashian being pregnant yet have no idea about the Boson particle?