I was asleep...
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2013?
The same thing I look forward to every year. Seeing my kids grow up, watching my students develop intellectually and loving my beautiful and talented wife...
3. Steven Spielberg is quoted as saying, "All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives." What say you?
I am a believer in intellectual curiosity and growth - therefore as a result of attempting to constantly learn, I change and hopefully become slightly wiser. Change and growth, while sometimes scary and often difficult, is the key to happiness.
4. The Pantone color of the year for 2013 is emerald green. Like or dislike? Do you already own something this color? Will you add something in this shade to your home or wardrobe in 2013?
Green is fine. I couldn't tell you my wardrobe because I am a man...
5. Speaking of emerald...what's your favorite gemstone?
The cheapest I can get away with purchasing and still get some.
6. Share a favorite book or movie from 2012.
I did like Life of Pi...
7. What is something you want to tell yourself at the start of this brand new year?
Just keep moving along.
8. Insert your own random thought here.