Monday, January 28, 2013
A Grown Up Listicles
Thanks to Stasha for hosting Listicles. This week's topic is:
I was a product of the mid 70s early 80s. That means I have no taste.
10. & 9. A Indian chief or a cowboy - Who could not dream of going west?
8. A navy petty officer - In the navy, you can sail the seven seven seas
7. A police officer - I would work in San Francisco like all those 70s cop shows.
6. A construction worker - A job where you can be a macho, macho man
5. Perhaps I just wanted to be these guys...(though never the leather guy - even as a kid I knew that was not a place I wanted to go).
Now for my serious list...these are what I really told my mom what I wanted to be.
4. An Ambassador - two words I learned early in life - diplomatic immunity.
3. A deputy minister - All of the power, none of the face time. You get to stay when politicians get voted out. It is a sweet job. Even as a kid, I dreamed of being a back room guy.
2. A spy...I mean seriously - how cool would that be?
1. A gigolo of course...I mean look what it does for David Lee Roth...