My name is Wayne W. Smith and this blog contains my musings related to higher education, tourism and anything else that comes to mind. I invite you to scroll down and laugh where appropriate, cry when necessary but always remember to consider the source.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Thanks to Joyce for hosting the Hodgepodge...
1. How will you spend 'the night before Christmas'?
We will be in Canada (hopefully) and hanging out with Heather's family.
2. What is one thing you are not?
I am not heartless...
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
I am not really a fudge fan but chocolate anything is usually pretty high on my list.
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
They would take away my guy license if I did...
5. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering?
My wife and I cuddling somewhere warm...
6. We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013?
Why would I want anything to be different? I have an awesome life now. Alas, though time does indeed change things. I kind of like the surprise that comes with it...
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
All we are saying...is give peace a chance.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Heather, the kids and I are headed to Canada. I am looking for the thoroughly enjoyable 18 hour drive from the sunny warmth of South Carolina to the frigid north of Toronto. In Heather's defense of this trip it is the first time in seven years we are going back to Canada for Christmas. We usually go in the summer, you know when it is steaming hot here and when it feels nice up there. But anyhoo, Heather wants to be with family this Christmas and as regular readers know, I live by the motto, "Happy wife, happy life."
Posted by Wayne W Smith at 3:36 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment