1. So, when did you last take a walk in the woods? A stroll along the beach? A drive going nowhere in particular in the car?
We went on a walk onto the Cooper River Bridge last week...
2. Are you sending Christmas cards this year? About how many do you send? Photo card or something more traditional? How do you display the cards you receive?
I am not really into Christmas - so I attempt to ignore it as much as possible...so no cards for me.
3. What's a word you've heard too much of in the past week?
4. December 13th is National Cocoa Day-are you a fan? Plain or flavored? Marshmallows or no marshmallows?
I do like hot Cocoa though my diet at the moment makes that a big no-no. I like it made properly with real chocolate and marshmallows are an affront to a well crafted drink. I do really like hot chocolate made with mint though...
5. What is something you do to help alleviate the hectic pace of the Christmas season?
It is not really that hectic for me as I pretty much ignore it. Yes, I am a bah-humbug and quite happy about it.
7. Share a favorite line or two from any Christmas carol.
8. Insert your own random thought here.