Stockings opened first. Always toys and personal hygiene products included. Santa must really think we smell bad.
2. How many hours of sleep do you average at night? Is it enough?
I sleep from 10:00ish until 5:00 AM. It is enough most of the time.
3. If you had to give up one thing for the remainder of this year what would it be?
I have already changed a lot of my diet, so can I give up being fat?
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (or Wills and Kate as I like to call them) have announced they're expecting a baby. Do you follow news of the Royals?
Not really but congrats to them. I am sure the kids will be raised to be fine, upstanding citizens holding naked parties in Las Vegas. In all seriousness, I am happy for any couple who wants to bring a life into this world. Hope that the little one is healthy and happy.
5. For me, the sound of childhood is...
6. Fruit cake-yay or boo? What's your favorite dessert made with fruit? My wife makes a very good crisp.
Yeah to fruit cake with no nuts, boo to nutty fruit cake.
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish before 2012 comes to an end?
I have to finish a couple of reports. Nothing all that interesting to tell you the truth.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Click here to read how awesome my wife is...
Thanks to Joyce for hosting...