This weeks theme is - Shock of all shocks...Christmas. This also coincides with this weeks Listicle theme (thanks Stasha) of top ten Christmas songs... So I though I would combine them...
Top Christmas Ditty's That I Can Actually Stand to Listen To...
- Who doesn't want a hula-hoop?
- Who can forget this playing at the beginning of the best Christmas movie of all time - Die Hard?
- A King celebrating a King...has to be there right?
- Ummmmm....my wife reads this blog - so I enjoy her ability to harmonize and bring a festive ummmm feeling.
- The lyrics to this song are so ridiculous...just listen to the actual lyrics. They are pitiful.
- Now, she understands the true meaning of a corporate Christmas...
- If only this special had a happy ending... Heart grows three times bigger...ick!
- Some more Bah-humbug....can't go wrong with that feeling.
- The Canadian government insisted I had some Canadian content. Choices included Anne Murray, Celine Dion and Justin Bieber. Let's just say that this is the least painful of the choices.
- Okay, this is just a cool tune.