1. Turkey-love it or leave it? White meat or dark? What's your favorite thing to make using leftover turkey?
I am a fan of turkey, especially the white meat with a little bit of pepper and cranberry in a bowl along with some stuffing.
2. Gotta burn off all those carbs the day after a holiday feast so which would you rather do-run a 10K or climb a mountain?
I would rather climb a mountain because I love nature but my natural abilities say running a 10K is more plausible. I have a really weak grip. Guess I didn't strengthen my wrist and hand enough as a teenager.
3. Do you feel like social networking has made your relationships better or worse? Explain.
Neither really. No one I hang or am friends with take it all that seriously. It is a tool, nothing more/ nothing less.
4. How do you find and express gratitude for the hard things in your life?
I say thank you a lot.
5. In the US, the day after Thanksgiving has been dubbed 'Black Friday'. Is most of your holiday shopping done live and in person, or is it done more through the magic of the Internet? How do you feel about stores opening at midnight Thanksgiving night? Will you be out amongst the masses on Friday?
No, I will not be among any shopping crowds on Black Friday, White Wednesday or Maroon Monday. Heather and Robyn however, have a tradition of going out at midnight on Black Friday though. I plan to be fast asleep. I feel bad for the employees if they are not getting overtime to be there. That would stink indeed. I would however, volunteer to work for double time pay.
6. Speaking of the color black-which black item in your wardrobe would you say is your favorite?
I like my black bow tie. I feel James Bond-ish in it. Perhaps I should rephrase that. Nah, too funny of a pun.
7. What do you appreciate about your life today?
I have it very good. I live by the motto happy wife, happy life. Seriously, I am healthy and happy. My family is healthy and happy. I have the ability to make the world a slightly better place for others. What more could I ask for?
8. Insert your own random thought here.