- Heather wrote her own frags and even got them up before me this week. What is the world coming to?
- On a related note: I went out to a basketball game (a terrible game) and to see SkyFall (an okay movie) last night while she got stuck with the kids but she still could have wrote my frags for me just once.
- On a related related note: Heather is going out all day today and to a party tonight. I get to spend quality time with my children as a result. My basketball season tickets are going to become expensive and not just in a monetary sense.
- Yesterday, our graduating group presented their business plan concepts. With my being on sabbatical this semester, it was a little bit weird seeing them yesterday. I usually help students with these projects and to be seeing them all for the first time at the presentations was different.
- On a related note: This is why you avoid going into the office while on sabbatical, four different people dropped by to talk about work they would like me to do when I get back in January (or before if I would like to get started) and I had two students with very complicated academic issues drop by. I am happy to help but man...
- The kids have all next week off for Thanksgiving yet only have a week. Apparently they added to the Thanksgiving day off by taking away from the Christmas holidays which are only 10 days now. This makes travelling to Canada a little more challenging. Two 18 hour drives there and back for about five days of visiting.
- On a related note: Have I told everyone how excited I am for the two 18 hour drives in winter going through the mountains and along the Lake Erie/Ontario snow belt with three impatient kids?
- Heather thinks the boys need to see snow this winter.
- On a related note: I am thinking that she is coo coo for Coco Puffs.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Thanks to Mrs. 4444's for being a great hostess...
Posted by Wayne W Smith at 3:53 AM