Thanks to Mrs. 4444's for hosting Friday Fragments...
- Things you never thought you'd heard said...Heather to Erik, "Erik, don't choke yourself with a screwdriver!"
- On a related note:
- We had a good Halloween in the Smith household. Liam really got the gist of trick or treating except wanting to go in everyone's house. Erik on the other hand, wanted to take everyone's dog home.
- On a related note: 14 year old big sister thanks her brothers for the candy...and daddy thanks Erik for the sore back from carrying the just two year old 38 pounder around. BTW at the doctors this week the measured him and he was in the 99th percentile for both height and weight.
- Heather is volunteering all day today at Liam's school. That leaves me home alone with Erik to chase and entertain the not so little guy.
- On a related note: Remind me again why I didn't have a headache that night?
- I have officially lost 20 lbs. Only 20 more to go to get to my target weight.
- On a related note: I am realizing that much of my wardrobe is not fitting right anymore. That is a good thing until I realize I have no idea what size to buy. I am going to wait until I hit my target weight to see what size I end up at.
- In October I cleared over 5000 page views for the first time. I have set a new record for page views in each of the last six months. Thanks to all of you sick sick people. I am glad you have so much quality time to waste.
- On a related note: I also beat Heather on the number of this week's Wordless Wednesday. Come back next week to see if I can extend the streak and while you are at it, you can link up your WW entry. Tee he he...see how sneaky I am?
- Also, according to Google this is my 600th post all time.
- On a related note: Where has all of that wasted brain power go?
Post a Comment