This is the 100th edition of the Hodgepodge...well happy anniversary Joyce (a true hostess with the mostess)!
1. What creeps you out?
Guys in their 40s+ who oogle college co-eds. Really, they are between 17 and 21 years old. Trust me, you have very little in common.
2. What's your least favorite candy?
As I am allergic to nuts and especially almonds, so I will go with Almond Joy. Sorry, but a chocolate bar that could kill me must go on my least favorite list.
3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Not really a fan of scary movies. I think the scariest I ever saw was The Shining...
4. What part of life confuses you the most?
The part that says I am suppose to be financially solvent.
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favorite seed?
On my new diet I have been eating a ton of Pumpkin seeds as they are low carbs. I do like flavored sunflower seeds too however. I am happy to report however, that I have now officially lost 20 pounds in two months. Only 20 more to go. What was that Bon Jovi quote?
"Oh, we're halfway there. Oh! Oh! Livin' on a prayer."
6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?
Less hair, hopefully less waist - slightly more money. Trying to live as peaceful and drama free life as possible. I will however grow intellectually because I am open to learning and hopefully there are hundreds of students out there that I have helped to grow into mature, happy adults.
7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge?
I love the random thought at the end and I would always like more comments from my fabulous visitors.
8. Insert your own random thought here.