Thanks to Joyce from this side of the Pond for hosting the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Here are the questions...
1. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? The NFL is back in action along with all the college teams. Are you a fan? Who do you root for? If you're not a fan what do you do while the rest of America watches Saturday, Sunday, Monday night, and now Thursday night games?
I am not into football, it is too slow of a sport for me. Too long in between plays. Before you all get mad at me, look at the graphic below from a Wall Street Journal study. Let me quote from the study for you,
|60 Minutes are not just a TV show but also the amount of commercials played during an NFL game.|
2. What's something I'll always find in your closet?
I will say the boogie man...
3. Share one of your earliest memories.
There was a light, some screaming and someone smacked my bottom... That was nothing compared to what came next. I just don't want to talk about that 'little cut' on my...
4. What circus act best describes your week so far?
5. What's a food you disliked as a child but you love now?
Broccoli and cauliflower...
6. Describe your summer in three words.
Being really lazy.
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Will you do anything special to mark the day this year?
8. Insert your own random thought here.