Thanks to XmasDolly/Conductor & my girls, CALLIE/JAmericanSpice, Stacy/Stacy Uncorked & Lorie/The Shewbridges of Central Florida, Cathy/Cathy Kennedy for being the gracious hosts of this hop!
This week's theme is music we listened to as teens...
My Top Five Teenage Songs...
5. For a rockin' band even when they slowed it down a little, they were still awesome!
4. This was named as one of the greatest song of all times...
3. While this was not released while I was a teen, Pink Floyd - The Wall was constantly on my turntable.
2. Do you remember the Travelling Wilbury's. This could have been the greatest super group of all time.
1. How can one not love this song?
You picked some really great songs. The last one was my favorite on the list. I enjoy good music.ReplyDelete
I remember, when I was little, waiting until my older sister would leave for school. I'd run into her room and start playing her record of The Wall and listen to it over and over and over again. Such wonderful memories :)ReplyDelete
Guns & Roses was very popular when I was in high school and I loved listening to their music. I especially like one by U2, everything they sing is great! My favorite music was from the 80's!ReplyDelete