Thanks to Stasha for hosting Monday Listicles.
This weeks theme is:
Top 10 Wedding Trends
- Retro-Chic Weddings (incl ‘vintage’ dresses)
- Dinner-Focused Receptions - food quality is becoming of high importance.
- DIY – Save the date/invitations/thank you cards
- Art Décor Colors
- Interactive Elements - photo booths, kiss cams...lots of possibilities here.
- Groom Highlight! - Groom gets some attention too...
- Pet Inclusions...Fido in a bridesmaid dress.
- HD Motion Photography/ Wedding Video...you can also add in Skyping destination weddings into this trend
- Comfy Ceremony Set-ups...couches and love seats at the ceremony for people to sit in.
- Textual Flower Arrangements
A strange but true fact about me is that I occasionally teach a wedding planning class. I also work with a lot of wedding planners and hotel sales staff. These trends seem to be very hot at the moment.
As an added bonus here are some more trendy dresses the were showcased at Charleston Fashion Week in March...
Post a Comment