This weeks topic is 10 things I give special thanks for. I could be regular and give you family and friends as well as the regular accouterments but I am feeling a little strange today, so I am being a little off with the list. Here are the top 10 things I am thankful for today,
10. Gravity - Otherwise we'd be floating away and never be grounded in our lives.
7. Quarks - Beyond a giving us a funny word to say and a great character on Star Trek DS9 - you are also one of the key building blocks to all that matters.
6. Nitrogen - While Nitrogen makes up about 80 per cent of the air we breath, but despite this the body does not absorb nitrogen directly from the air. Nitrogen is not one of the most abundant elements. It is nevertheless important to life because of its role in the chemical structure of proteins and deoxyribonucleic acid, or DNA.
5. Water - About 60% of you is me so, I should be thankful for you.
4. Oxygen - It would be stuffy in here without you.
3. Hydrogen - Number 4 would not be possible without you
2. Carbon - Without you none of us would be here
1. Chocolate - Because all of this does not matter without you.