2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
It is actually depends if it is teaching day or not. If it is a teaching day, I can get up to 100. If not, probably like 40. In Charleston it is considered proper to say hello to everyone you meet. If you do not, you can be considered quite rude.
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
Wore one throughout high school and with my first job working for Parks and Recreation. I swear I will never wear one again. I despised the experience and the whole conforming attitude they represent.
4. What do you think about the most?
Humanity and human behavior. I would love to one day understand why people act as they do but it is a fruitless endeavor. We are unpredictable creatures but it is fun trying.
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
6. What was the last thing you bought?
A McDonalds Happy Meal for my son.
7. Are you growing anything these days?
I have roses in my Garden in Charleston but they are probably more dead than alive since I have been in Canada for three weeks.
8. What is under your bed?
Same as everyone else, the Boogeyman!
9. What is most important in life?
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?