I believe there was about 150 students who graduated in my year. I knew probably 30% of the class. 20 years later I still have a core of five friends who I talk to on a regular basis.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
These are pictures of a trip to the park with my sons. I posted the photo edited versions of these pictures and more on my Wordless Wednesday Post. You can see those by clicking here by clicking here.
I love pickles. I really like a pickle on a pulled pork sandwich. It gives it that little but of sour that brings it all together.
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
I have lived in the Southern States for six years and I can not stop using my Canadian, "Eh?". That and I am a totally nerdy university professor. Take a look at the picture below if you don't believe me.
I have never been horse back riding. It just looks painful to me. I like horses and even go see equestrian competitions now and then but I just don't think it is me. I also don't watch TV, so I didn't even know about the Kentucky Derby or the Triple Crown.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
I would love to explore Alaskan Glaciers.
8. Insert your own random thought here.