I am in Baltimore at a conference and trying to write this on my iPad - so please forgive me for not having buttons etc on it.
First the Monday Quiz About Me hosted my my lovely bride Heather at actingbalanced.
1. What was your favorite childhood toy?
I will go with Lego on this one. You could create so much with it.
2. Where did you go this weekend?
I flew to Baltimore for the conference starting this morning. The city looks nice so far and the conference is on hotel sales and revenue management so it should be interesting.
3. When was the last time you shopped for yourself? What did you buy?
I shopped for my dads birthday present. It was a nice golf shirt.
4. Paper, Plastic or Reusable?
None of the above. I can carry myself.
Now my question for you?
In honor of the conference I am attending....
How did you book the last hotel room you bought? What made you buy from that particular source?
Now onto the Monday Listicles hosted by Stasha at northwest mommy.
My sister passed away just over a decade ago now. So in my top ten things I wish I could do with someone I chose her. How am I going to get through this list without crying?
Top 10 things I wish I could do with my sister.
1. I wish I could have went to see Robyn's grade 8 graduation with her. I know she would have been unsurprised at how smart and great her daughter turned out to be.
2. To go camping with her one more time. She loved the outdoors. Taking
Robyn camping to the same place we did as kids last week brought back a flood of memories.
3. To argue with her one more time. Come on, we were siblings, the banter always went back and forth.
4. I would have loved to hear her brag about Robyn...that would have be awesome.
Sorry, I can't finish this list, it is still a little too painful even over a decade later.
I just hope I am raising her little girl in the way that she would have liked me too.
Post a Comment