First, the Friday Four Fill In Fun
- When I spend time with my kids I am happy.
- I wish I was able to relax easier.
- If the world is my oyster then my home is my rock pool.
- My favorite meal of the day is lunch and the food I think would be my favorite to eat then would be just about anything as long as the conversation is good.
Now the Frags:
- My first week of sabbatical included Heather going away for three days to a conference in Charlotte leaving me at home with the three kids. It was a lot of fun going to the park and doing all kinds of fun things with them. We were even sort of happy to have her come home on Tuesday.
- On a related note: One of the most fascinating sights we saw was when we went to be boat launch on Sunday. Beyond seeing a spectacular display of dolphins in the inter-coastal waterway, I took the following two pictures of how busy the launch was...just crazy that many people can afford boats in this economy. My middle son however, loves to see boats launched - so he was in heaven seeing all of the pick up trucks and boats.
- On a related related note: Is there some law that says anyone owning a boat must own a silver pick up truck? I know what Ford's next marketing campaign should be...
- We went hiking twice this week as well. The boys can do about a mile and then they turn into back packs.
- On a related note: Hikes in heat are very conducive to promoting long and well needed naps and/or efficient bed times.
- We are delayed leaving for Canada because the car we bought a month ago permanent licence plates have not arrived yet. For some reason we do not think they will let us over the border with a temporary plate that is about to expire.
- On a related note: Since we are delayed going to Canada, we are going to head to Atlanta for the weekend. The Blue Jays are in town and we got an awesome hotel deal ($54 for the night at a Marriott). Add in a trip to the Georgia Aquarium and the Coke Museum and it will be a very cool weekend indeed. Here is a picture form our last trip there.
Post a Comment