Once again thanks to Mrs. 4444's for hosting Friday Fragments.
- Congrats to my daughter Robyn on graduating from grade eight yesterday. We are very proud of her.
- On a related note: I am much too young to be the parent of a high-schooler? Can I send her back for a year so I can at least be 40 when the time comes?
- We are starting to try to get Liam to sleep in his own bed. The experiment worked okay the first night. We are now attempting night two.
- On a related note: We leave for vacation soon, so we are making these strides forward just in time to go on vacation and screw it all up anyways.
- Are you pro or against bow ties?
- On a related note: Robyn's graduation required them to have a pastel colored dress. While she looked pretty - her dress had a strong resemblance to that of a 50s and/or 70s bridesmaid gown.
- Looking forward to starting an actual vacation like experience next week. I may teach hospitality and tourism but I don't practice what I preach in this respect very often. I am so much more comfortable being the host and not necessarily the guest.
- On a related note: I will not pack work, I will not pack work, I will not pack work...(packing a couple of texts I have been meaning to read soon).
- This is my favorite picture of the week...
- On a related note I also liked this one - this is the view I get walking to work everyday...
Post a Comment