Sunday, February 19, 2012
Meet Me on Monday
Heather at www.Actingbalanced.com recently pick up managing the Meet Me on Monday blog hop. In support of her and because it looks like so much fun, I have chosen to give it a try. Here are the questions with my responses below:
1. What is your favorite kind of soup?
I love the chicken soup from La Hacienda in downtown Charleston. BTW, I found a recipe for a very similar soup here.
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
I went to see Mission Impossible IV. The sand storm scene makes it worth seeing on the big screen.
3. What is your least favorite TV program?
I gave up TV for a reason. My list is too long but with three kids - the top of my list has to be Yo Gabba Gabba.
4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
I'd Rather Be Riker
5. What 3 places that are on your bucket list to visit?
Indonesia, India and Iceland (anyone notice a trend?).
Now that you know me a little better, go visit other responders' by clicking the button below.