- I wrote earlier this week about the problems occurring in Syria. Apparently we have no problem intervening in Libya but can not protect children who are being tortured in Syria. Oh wait, Syria has little oil? Okay, I get it now;
- Got to take a great group from Clemson this week on a walking tour of downtown Charleston. Thanks to my good friend Dr. Bill Norman for setting that up;
- Welcome to my in-laws who are visiting this week. I hope they enjoy the visit and their grandchildren. I know that they will get in their exercise while they are here;
- This week has been insanely busy and every time I turn around what I had planned has melted into capriciousness; and
- I got my hair cut (well shaved off is a better descriptor) this week.
Here are some after shots:
Heather dislikes it immensely. Though not so much she didn't agree to go on a kid-less overnight excursion next week. So now you get to chime in, hair? or no hair?
After you do that, go and visit other frags by clicking the button below...