This week I am going to be less loquacious and more restrained in my analysis...
- Conferences are like bars, fun while your there but you pay the price the next day - not sure they are worth it. Yesterday, I posted part of the presentation I gave last week.
- My wife has a great blog hop she co-hosts on Thursdays on Actingbalanced.com called Thirsty for Comments Thursday - Check it out!
- I teach some great students - twice this week, I couldn't finish my lecture because of the amount of questions and comments I was getting. I am truly impressed by their work!
- I have had the privilege to work with two of the best writers in my field, Dr. Litvin and Dr. Smith (no relation) - Yesterday, Dr. Litvin handed me an manuscript he worked on and I will say - no one makes my hair-brained/ half-baked ideas sound more intelligent than he does. I spent months trying to make the article sing but within a few days he made it into an opera! He truly is a master at his craft.
- The last point broke my loquacious promise - so go read other FF by clicking the button below: