- Just finished entering in grades. What a crazy time that was. Being the geek I am, I just calculated that I graded 1,020 pages in the past 72 hours. I need some sleep and some stress relief.
- On a happy note, this term has the highest GPAs for all of my classes over the past six years. I do not know if I was nicer this term or the kids are just getting smarter.
- I actually think it is a combination of two things, I am getting better at teaching the material and the students are getting smarter as the College becomes increasingly popular.
- My parents arrived yesterday. Happy to report grand parents and kids are already playing nicely together.
- Erik, will you please finish teething so we can all get some sleep?
- Geeky joke of the week is a one liner - "There are only 10 types of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don't"
- While I am at it, the word of the week is: abrade - as in what you have to do to me to get me off the floor at the moment.
- This was a cute scene from earlier this week...
|The full Forbes story can be found here|