- I was reminded this morning of how much it is important to help others. The funniest part of that is, by helping others you help yourself so much more.
- Yesterday, we had a very productive meeting with the new human resources director at Kiawah. It sounds like our students will be provided with some excellent opportunities for growth and development there. I just love the Kiawah HR attitude towards employees. They really do look at their employees as people and not components of a machine. It makes a world of difference...
- It would be nice to see my wife at some point...I seem to recall her being smart, fun and even dare I say it, quite sexy.
- Good luck to the C of C women's soccer team this weekend...they are playing in the SOCON tournament this weekend.
- I am not looking forward to falling back this weekend...I am however, looking forward to the James Island Connector Run on Saturday. This run supports scholarships for students with physical disabilities. A great cause and a great group of people!
My name is Wayne W. Smith and this blog contains my musings related to higher education, tourism and anything else that comes to mind. I invite you to scroll down and laugh where appropriate, cry when necessary but always remember to consider the source.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Posted by Wayne W Smith at 4:51 AM
Labels: Friday Fragments
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'd say I especially like your #2 but that doesn't sound good while reading it....so, I'll rephrase it and say "I like your 2nd fragment best".ReplyDelete
The part where the company treats the employees like people instead of a component.
My Fragmental Friday Link
Hope you have a quiet day for yourself this weekend. See y'over at my blog if you can find time.
I agree with what you said about helping others. It does far more in our own lives than the act does for others.ReplyDelete
I have to agree with your assessment of your wife - definitely fabulous :) I know it's going to be a busy weekend but hopefully we can find a few minutes ...ReplyDelete
You have a wonderful attitude. That's part of the reason you get so much back from volunteering. Here's hoping that attitude rubs off on a few other people this week :)ReplyDelete
I agree--You do have a beautiful wife! :)
Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.